ALL CRAFT STASH MUST GO!!

All Stash Must Go! Grab yourself some super bargains! All Items will be sold on a first come first serve basis. More items will be added until all the stash is sold!

If you would like to purchase any items I accept paypal only (this will be from my business account - Funky Design by Kirsty) E-mail me at:- acraftblogsale@hotmail.co.uk and quote the numbers of each item you would like. Items will include a postage price, but I will combined postage if multipule items are purchased ( I will confirm this in an e-mail)
Kirsty

Sunday 19 December 2010

Sale Batch 5

PLEASE REMEMBER TO SCROLL DOWN AND CHECK OLDER POSTS AS ALL ITEMS STILL DISPLAYED ARE STILL AVAILABLE - ITEMS WILL BE REMOVED WHEN BOUGHT

TO BUY PLEASE E-MAIL ME WITH THE ITEM NUMBER TO acraftblogsale@hotmail.co.uk

EVERYTHING MUST GO!


 28.
Gilr relaxing stamp £1 p&p 50p

 31.
XL Dolies approx 58,  80p p&p free

 

No comments:

Post a Comment