ALL CRAFT STASH MUST GO!!

All Stash Must Go! Grab yourself some super bargains! All Items will be sold on a first come first serve basis. More items will be added until all the stash is sold!

If you would like to purchase any items I accept paypal only (this will be from my business account - Funky Design by Kirsty) E-mail me at:- acraftblogsale@hotmail.co.uk and quote the numbers of each item you would like. Items will include a postage price, but I will combined postage if multipule items are purchased ( I will confirm this in an e-mail)
Kirsty

Monday 20 December 2010

Sale Batch 9

All Items include a price and p&p, postage will be combined if multiple items are purchased and I will advise by e-mail how much postage will be (discount will be applied) please e-mail me at acraftblogsale@hotmail.co.uk to purchase items and I will send you a paypal invoice.

I will be posting items as soon as I recieve payment, I work next to a post office so items will be posted daily - please bare in mind the adverse weather conditions at present ( I am in Scotland *sighs*)
to buy pls e-mail acraftblogsale@hotmail.co.uk

 55.
Corner decor punch £2 pp £1.20

 
59.
Starts & Strpies USA ribbon little bit used £1 pp free

No comments:

Post a Comment